Applications for the Vienna BioCenter Summer School Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Austria for the 2022/23 academic session are currently open.
The Vienna Biocenter Summer School provides a unique opportunity for approximately 20 undergraduate students to work side by side with leading researchers in a dynamic scientific environment. The programme aims to attract talented students from around the world, creating a vibrant and diverse atmosphere. It is the perfect preparation for those students who are interested in graduate study in the life sciences arena.
Worth of Award
Applicants who are successful are provided with accommodation, a travel allowance and a stipend for the duration of the scholarship.
You need to be studying a degree in a Life Science related subject and have one of the following:
Completed at least 2 years of a University study (e.g. 2-3 years of a Bachelor (Hons) study or 1 year of a Master study – by 30 June) as follows:
- (i) In Year 3 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject
- (ii) In Year 4 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject WITH an acceptance or intention to apply to a Master program (this will be checked later)
- (iii) In Year 1 of a 2-year Master course, MSc in a Life Science related subject
- (iv) In Year 2 of a US undergraduate Bachelor in a Life Science related subject
- (v) In Year 2 of a 4-Year BTech (india) in a Life Science related subject
- 3-months research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrollment in a University programme for the current academic year and the next year (if possible)
How to Apply
Apply online for the Vienna BioCenter Summer School Scholarship via the official website.
Deadline: Call closes January 31 (23:59 PM CET)