Leiden University invites applications for the LUC Financial Support Programme for International Students in the Netherlands for the 2022/23 academic session.
At LUC, you enjoy high-quality education, a broad choice of bachelor’s programmes and personal support in a student city. And that’s just for starters.
Worth of Award
- Recipients will be awarded an amount between 1,000 Euro and 3,000 Euros per year – the exact amount to be determined by LUC on the basis of the applicant’s situation and the amount of funds available.
- Funds are awarded for a period of one academic year. At the end of that year, students will be invited to request a renewal of their financial support for the following academic year.
- Renewal of financial support is at the discretion of LUC and is not guaranteed. When requesting a renewal, students must demonstrate that their financial situation still merits the awarding of financial support.
- Financial support can be awarded for a maximum of 3 academic years (6 semesters).
- Prospective students:
- When applying for the scholarship, you must have already submitted an application for admission to LUC.
- During the scholarship selection period (March to May), you must have already been (conditionally) admitted to LUC.
- Current LUC students:
- When applying for the scholarship, you must be making good academic progress without significant or non-substantiated credit shortages.
- You have not previously obtained a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You are able to provide documentary evidence that you are unable to study at LUC without financial support.
How to Apply
Before 15 March: in the scholarship section of your online application (uSis), indicate that you wish to apply for the LUC financial support programme.
- Upload the following items in your online scholarship application:
- Motivation letter
- Financial plan (using this template)
- Supporting documents
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline: March 15, 2023.