Applications for the Spring Impact Scale Accelerator for Women’s Empowerment in Southern Africa in 2023 are currently open.
Is your organization working in Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, or Zimbabwe?
Do you have a programme, intervention, or service focused on issues related to women’s empowerment?
Would you like to develop the skills and knowledge to create the biggest impact for your beneficiaries? Then this programme is for you.
The Scale Accelerator Women’s Empowerment is a fully-funded consultancy programme for ambitious, locally-led NGOs in Southern Africa. These are NGOs working on issues related to women’s empowerment who want to scale up their impact and take their vital work to more people, in more places.
If you know you want to scale, but can’t do it alone, and would like the skills, tools, and support to work out how to deliver your solution to more people and up-skill your wider team in the process, this programme could be for you.
Worth of Award
You will have the opportunity to take stock and work through the different stages of your journey to scale, including:
- Building the foundational strategy for scale
- Developing actionable financial and scaling models
- Creating the internal systems and operations needed to make the journey achievable, sustainable, and a whole lot easier.
The programme is specifically aimed at locally-led NGOs and coalitions of organisations working in Southern Africa – particularly Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe – which are delivering solutions to address issues around women’s empowerment.
• Women’s empowerment solutions are referred to as those that support women and girls to enhance their power, voice, skills and opportunities in the economy, at home, and in their community.
• NGOs addressing issues related to the economic, cultural, and social empowerment of women are eligible to apply. Examples include, but are not limited to: financial inclusion, business/enterprise skills, sustainable livelihoods, women and girls education, political participation, violence against women and girls, and more.
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the Spring Impact Scale Accelerator close on Monday, December 12, at 11:59 pm CAT/SAST.