Deloitte invites applications for the Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) Program in South Africa for the 2023/24 academic session.
VIBE is an interactive programme that is designed with your future in mind. This is because Deloitte understands the valuable role that university students have in helping build impactful outcomes for its clients, communities, and for the future. Its Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) embraces diverse experiences and draws from unique perspectives to develop business solutions that matter.
VIBE offers university students an opportunity to experience what truly makes Deloitte distinctive and in turn, gives it an opportunity to connect with you.
Worth of Award
- receive insight into the various service lines that enable its multidisciplinary approach and the opportunities within relevant areas to take your career to the next level.
- have to opportunity to attend workshops and seminars that will equip you with the tools and skills needed to navigate the transition from university campus to the world of work.
- also have a direct opportunity to connect with some of the key business stakeholders across Deloitte.
- Are you in your final year studying towards a Bachelors degree or Postgraduate qualification at an accredited university?
- Have you attained a pass mark above 60% on all your subjects in Matric (Grade 12)?
- Are you able to demonstrate a professional work ethic and integrity?
- Do you have the ability to prioritize competing responsibilities according to their urgency and importance?
- Are you able to follow instructions accurately and work efficiently to deliver results within time constraints set by a leader?
- Are you a fast learner? Do you have lateral thinking skills, problem solving and analytical abilities?
Then this opportunity is for you.
How to Apply
When submitting your application for VIBE, attach your CV, matric certficate and an academic transcript with a 65% + average. A cover letter is optional.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.