Applications for the Deji Alli Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) in Nigeria in 2023 are currently open.
The Award was inaugurated by ARM in honour of its founding CEO in 2015 to promote lifelong learning by helping young Nigerian graduates and undergraduates bring ideas to life. The initiative is in line with the Firm’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) which is aimed at building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future.
Worth of Award
The winner of DAAYTA 2023 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital;
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 35 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for April 2023
- understand the business of ARM, what it stands for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
How to Apply
Click here to get started.
Deadline: Closes December 27, 2022.