Applications for the Orange Corners Incubation Progamme for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs in 2023 are currently open.
Orange Corners’ ambition is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concepts and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills, and access to markets.
Through Orange Corners, it provides young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation progamme. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
Worth of Award
The programme will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic. This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There are a variety of benefits the program will offer you which include:
• Enterprise Management Training
• Business Incubation & Advisory Services
• Funding for prototype development & testing
In order to meet the selection criteria you must:
• Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria
• Be between 18-35 years old
• Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
• have a product or service that responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
• have a product or service that relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
• Social Impact
• Clarity of Market
• Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
• Competence of the entrepreneur/team
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: The application dates are open till January 25, 2023.