Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University, invites applications for the 2014 Developing Global Masters Scholarship in UK. A total of 50 Masters prize scholarships for postgraduate study in any subject offered by the School will be awarded.
Worth of Award
The 50 scholarship prizes over the next three academic years
• 15 scholarships of £3000
• 15 scholarships of £1000
• 20 scholarships of £500
These scholarships will be tenable for one academic year and will be deducted from tuition fees.
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are nationals of countries out with the EU and within one of the regions defined who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Masters programme of study at the Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University for full time taught on campus Masters level study and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants/ awards will be made for 5 global regions:
• Middle East, Central and Southern Asia
• Central and South Americas
Eligible courses (full-time study option only):
• Business Management and Accounting
• Information Communication and Media
How to Apply
• You must first apply and hold an offer for a Masters course at Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University.
• Complete the application form and upload your Video testimonial to support your application for Developing Global Business Masters Scholarship.
• All you need is a mobile phone or laptop with video filming capability and an account on YouTube, Vimeo, Google Plus, Facebook or other video sharing platform.
Deadline: Application closes in two stages.
Round 1: Application closes on August 30, 2014
Round two: Application closes on November 30, 2014
Click here to for more details and to apply