Qatar University invites applications for the International Students Scholarship for the 2022/23 academic session.
Qatar University is an intellectual and scholarly community characterized by open discussion, the free exchange of ideas, respectful debate, and a commitment to rigorous inquiry. Its vision is to be regionally recognized for distinctive excellence in education and research, an institution of choice for students and scholars, and a catalyst for the sustainable socio-economic development of Qatar.
Worth of Award
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
- Annual round-trip air fare ticket
- Residence permit under QU sponsorship
The applicant should/must
- have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- have a minimum high school average of 95%.
- receive the final acceptance in the university.
- meet the admission requirements for the college that they applied to.
- be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. The start of the study can be postponed for one semester, if necessary, conditional of approval of the scholarship committee. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be canceled and the student will be informed by QU email.
- have a good reputation.
- not benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
Conditions for the Continuity of this Scholarship include:
The student must/should
- maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- remain registered continuously (in Fall and Spring) until graduation.
- not exceed the period for graduation according to his/her study plan.
- adhere to academic regulations, policies, and procedures of Qatar University.
- abide to the General Conditions to keep the scholarship.
How to Apply
- Applicants for this scholarship are not required to submit any documents except the documents required for admission.
- Students must upload the first semester certificate of grade twelve and the final certificate of the grade eleven. If the student completed grade twelve, he/she must submit only the final certificate of grade twelve.