Applications for the GROW Emerging Foodtech and Agtech Startups in Singapore in 2023 are currently open.
GROW believes in holistic support to founders; business succeeds when founders have the commercial, technical, and professional support they need to thrive. It has structured the programme around thematic ‘streams’ for founders to create a personalised journey with a cohort mentality and interrogate your value proposition and business model to ensure it is validated, customer-centric and scalable. Then it connects you with customers, suppliers, regulators, service providers, mentors, investors, and provides you with media exposure to help you GROW your business. It also provides
- A series of one-on-one virtual coaching with GROW’s innovation and entrepreneurship experts over the five months
- Periodic check-ins with the AgFunder investment team including the integration of a framework for impact measurement and stakeholder communication
- One-on-one mentor sessions with GROW’s global network of cross-industry partners, including international food & agriculture MNCs, brand design, marketing, sales, sustainability, finance and more
- Group learning and insight sessions to deepen your understanding in agrifoodtech, entrepreneurship, fundraising, sustainability and impact
- Networking and connections with other agrifoodtech entrepreneurs
Worth of Award
USD$100K investment by the AgFunder GROW Impact Fund through a SAFE, to be converted at your next financing round (a programme fee of USD$30K will be deducted from this amount).
Access to growth partners for product testing, development and scaling.
Matching with some of the world’s biggest agrifood MNCs to help with customer validation and feedback, deploying pilots projects, and securing new sales contracts.
Curated introductions to AgFunder’s investment network of private and institutional investors from across the globe to help you raise your next funding round.
Its experienced team of coaches & mentors offer startups a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts.
Physical workspace in Singapore (or virtual office address, if overseas) through the duration of the programme.
Through the AgFunderNews platform with a global reach of 90,000+ subscribers, plus other PR, events and networking opportunities including a Demo Day at the conclusion of the programme.
Opportunity to receive application support for SG EntrePass visa through GROW’s partnership with Enterprise Singapore.
This opportunity is open to emerging startups.
How to Apply
Apply online for the Emerging Foodtech and Agtech Startups via the official website.