Oxford University invites applications for the Oxford Anderson Graduate Scholarship in the UK for the 2023/24 academic session.
Why study at Oxford?
Oxford is among the list of top study choices because the University has an outstanding global reputation for its teaching, research and contributions to society. It combines rich history and tradition with the innovative and forward-thinking approach of a modern university.
Oxford’s graduate students have access to outstanding resources and facilities, including over 100 libraries, cutting-edge experimental labs and world-famous museums and collections.
Worth of Award
- One full scholarship is available for applicants who are applying to any full-time graduate course in the Faculty of History.
- The scholarship covers course fees and provides a grant for living costs.
- Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
- The scholarship is only tenable at University College.
- All eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form.
- It is important to note that successful applicants will be transferred to University College in order to take up the scholarship.
How to Apply
Send your application for the Oxford Anderson Graduate Scholarship online via the official website.
Deadline: Selection is expected to take place in April 2023 so applications should be sent in earlier.