Oxford University invites applications for the Hill Foundation Scholarships in the UK for the 2023/24 academic year.
The University doesn’t have a campus—the University and its colleges are spread across the beautiful city of Oxford which is a diverse and historic city, just a short distance to the west of London. It’s a major British and European centre for the arts, science, technology and innovation, and a fantastic place to live and study.
In Oxford, you’re never far away from green spaces—there are parks, gardens and meadows throughout the city, which is also surrounded by rolling countryside. The rivers running through the city give rise to Oxford’s famous traditions of rowing and punting, with miles of scenic waterways to enjoy.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship provides up to 15 full scholarships for applicants who are nationals of and ordinarily resident in the Russian Federation and who are applying to any full-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford.
- The scholarship covers course fee and a grant for living costs for full-time students of at least £17,668.
- Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
- Applicants must also have a first degree from a Russian university. Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been enrolled in any other degree programme outside of Russia.
- Applicants should intend to leave Great Britain on completion of their studies.
- The trustees favour candidates who demonstrate extremely high academic ability and personal and social qualities of a high order. They seek applicants who wish to spend their lives in ways that are beneficial to society, whether in business, academic life, public service, the arts or the professions.
- This scholarship is not open to candidates applying for postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma courses, part-time courses or non-matriculated courses.
- Similarly, it is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2023-24.
How to Apply
To be considered for this scholarship, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant December/January deadline for your course. Equally tick the relevant box on the graduate application form.
Deadline: Applications for the Hill Foundation Scholarships fall between December/January depending on your course.