RMIT University invites applications for the PhD scholarship for Physics, Photonics, and Optics in Australia for the 2023/24 academic session.
RMIT are looking for highly motivated outstanding candidates to conduct exciting research projects. The research topics include:
- 3D laser nanoprinting
- Nanophotonics device fabrication and characterization for all optical communications
- 2D materials and graphene photonics
- 3D printing of composite materials
- Nanophotonics solar energy harvesting, storage and applications
- Photonics approach for solar thermal energy harvesting
Worth of Award
This scholarship is worth $32,841 stipend and fee waiver for 3.5 years.
- Satisfy RMIT entry English requirements for postgraduate research students
- Master/Bachelor (first class honor) degree in physics, optics, optoelectronics, physics chemistry, material science, solar cells, electronic engineering
- Outstanding academic records in undergraduate and master study (GPA >＝ 80)
- Previous scientific paper publication experience
How to Apply
Please send your CV, transcripts to