CQUniversity invites applications for the Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students in Australia for the 2023/24 academic session.
CQUniversity strives to be Australia’s most engaged university by connecting and collaborating with students, stakeholders, industry, and communities. It values strong, productive, and mutually beneficial partnerships that influence positive outcomes for those it seeks to serve. This explains why it exceeds expectations and works to identify opportunities and apply sustainable solutions to challenges. CQUniversity aspires to greatness in everything it does and takes decisive action to ensure it is meeting the needs of those it seeks to serve.
Worth of Award
The scholarship provides A$15, 000 per year + 25% tuition fee scholarship through the International Student Scholarship.
- Available to new to CQUniversity students
- The scholarship is not transferable to other campuses.
- You must remain enrolled at the Bundaberg, Cairns or Rockhampton campus.
- You must maintain a valid Student Visa for the duration of your scholarship.
- Attained an overall grade of at least 65% or equivalent in your most recent studies.
- You must maintain ongoing residency in the regional area where your study is based, for the duration of the scholarship.
- Submission of a 500 word study statement at the time of application.
In addition to the ongoing eligibility requirements, the successful applicants must:
- Remain enrolled in the course as at Census date of each term (Terms 1 & 2)
- Course of study must be completed within the duration of the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applications must supply all the following supporting documentation for the Destination Australia Scholarships:
- Written submission
- CQUniversity unofficial transcript
- Documents demonstrating community involvement, exemplary work or demonstration of leadership