Applications for the Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Scholarship Award for Female Undergraduate Engineering Students for the 2023/24 academic session are currently open.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure,driving and industry projects. The company is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
Worth of Award
Scholarships are renewable through graduation. Recipients are expected to maintain high academic/ethical standards, and other conditions outlined in the scholarship award letter.
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying engineering in public universities within Nigeria.
Applicants must be:
- a citizen of Nigeria
- a female
- in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- in Faculty of Engineering
- on a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
N.B: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
How to Apply
Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN