University of Cardiff seeks international students to apply for its 2014/15 International Bursaries for Masters and PhD. The School will make up to 6 awards for International students from outside the UK / EU enrolling on a full-time postgraduate programme in September 2014. The bursaries are for History, Archeology or Religion. Bursaries for Masters students are for 1 year (including the MSc Conservation Practice) and for PhD students are for 3 years.
Worth of Award
These Scholarships are available for Masters and PhD programmes and each is worth £5,000 (students awarded a Bursary will have this amount reduced from their fees).
To be eligible for a SHARE International Bursary, applicants must have received and accepted an offer from Cardiff University by 1 June 2014.
How to Apply
- To apply for one of the awards you must, in addition to these requirements, complete and return an application form to pgadminshar[email protected]
- Please ensure that the title of the email reads ‘SHARE International Bursaries’).
You will need to provide:
- Exam results (copies of original certificates or transcripts and English translations, if necessary, to prove you have the qualifications listed on your application form)
- Two references (usually at least one from a recent lecturer or professor) – download and fill out their Referee report form
- Personal statement
- Research proposal (for research students who are not applying for listed projects)
- English Language certificates (for applicants whose first language is not English)
- Documents can be uploaded as Word documents (.doc or .docx), PDFs or Jpeg images (.jpeg or .jpg). The maximum file size is 1,024Kb.
- If you don’t yet have all the evidence required, you can still apply and upload your supporting documents when they become available.
- Complete and return an application form to [email protected].
Deadline: closing date is June 1, 2014. Successful candidates will be notified by the end of June.
Click here for more details about applying