The University of Brighton is accepting applications for the International Research Scholarship in the UK in 2019.
The University of Brighton is a University of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
Worth of Award
A maximum of two international research scholarships worth the full tuition fee for each year of your research degree (for up to a maximum of three years) are available to outstanding international research students in all areas of study.
- The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international research scholarships are:
- academic merit (including English language ability)
- full fee-paying international student status and
- acceptance into a research degree at the University of Brighton.
How to Apply
- Email [email protected] with your applicant number in the subject line and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
- Application forms will only be sent to students who meet our eligibility criteria.
- Your application will be considered at the appropriate Doctoral College committee meeting prior to your intended start date.
- The decision of the Doctoral College committee will be communicated to applicants soon after the meeting and that decision is final.
- Please note that accompanying documentation will not be returned.
If you have any questions about these scholarships, contact Selina Avis for advice.
- Tel: +44 (0)1273 641106
- Email: [email protected]
Deadline: The deadline for completed applications is 5pm on June 30, 2019.