Google invites applications for the Software Engineering Summer Internship PhD in the USA for the 2023/23 academic session.
As a Software Engineering Intern and a key member of a versatile team, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs. It needs its engineers to be versatile, and enthusiastic in addressing problems as it continues to push technology forward. You will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your internship.
As a Site Reliability Intern, you will work on software development projects to keep important business generating-critical systems up and running, from code-level troubleshooting of traffic anomalies to maintenance of its services; from monitoring and alerts to building automation infrastructure.
Worth of Award
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $105,000-$134,000.
- Pursuing a PhD degree program in Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: C/C++, Java, or Python.
- Research experience in Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Compilers, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking or Systems.
- Currently attending a degree program in the US with plans to return to the degree program after completion of the internship.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of university term time.
- Experience in computer science, with knowledge in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
How to Apply
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on the official website and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- 1. In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- 2. In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Deadline: Please complete your application for the Google Software Engineering Summer Internship before February 24th, 2023.