The United Nations Global Compact invites applications for the SDG Innovation Accelerator for Young Professionals in the USA in 2023.
The SDG Innovation Accelerator for Young Professionals is an opportunity for participating companies of the UN Global Compact to empower young talent within their organizations to collaborate and accelerate business innovation towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
This nine-month programme activates future business leaders and change makers to develop and drive innovative solutions through new technologies, initiatives, and business models and deliver on their company’s sustainability objectives.
Worth of Award
- Engage in accelerated learning opportunities that include online and in-person workshops, case studies, company visits and forum discussion
- Connect with other businesses and collaborate on innovative projects relative to your company and industry
- Build work relationships through coaching, mentoring and peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Learn from some of the brightest minds working on sustainability and innovation from around the world
- Be part of a global network of leading young professionals from some of the top companies across every continent
- Apply SDG innovation to solve real sustainability challenges your company is facing
- Integrate the SDGs into your company’s business strategy through collaboration, innovation and knowledge sharing
- Increase your employee engagement and professional development opportunities
- Tap into an expert network of leading professionals from some of the top companies across the globe
- Gain global recognition for participation in the programme
- High-performing employees at a participating company of the UN Global Compact 35 years or younger interested in business model innovation, sustainability and disruptive technologies.
- Young professionals working for companies that are a participant in the UN Global Compact can now form a team of up to four people and nominate themselves for the Accelerator via the self-nomination link below.