The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is looking for talented postgraduates to to join its one-year SARB Graduate Development Programme for the 2023/24 academic session.
Graduates will be placed in the Business Solutions and Technology Department (BSTD) at the SARB from January to December 2023. During the programme, graduates will attend various learning interventions, including technical training, at the SARB Academy. The programme offers opportunities for a Data Science track, and graduates will work in a Data Lab environment from time to time, on various use cases.
Worth of Award
Graduates will receive a market-related salary and additional benefits for the duration of the programme.
To be considered as a SARB Graduate, candidates must have a postgraduate qualification or be in the process of completing a postgraduate qualification (ideally completed the course work) in one of the following fields:
- Data Science
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Predictive Analytics Modelling
- Applied Mathematics
- Economics with Econometrics
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
Additional requirements include, prospective candidates must:
- be South African citizens;
- be curious, innovative and self-motivated individuals with strong analytical skills;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence, with an overall average mark of 70% and above;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Coding with R and Python (will be an added advantage).
How to Apply
Click here for more details and to apply
All interested parties are invited to apply online via www.resbank.co.za