Google invites applications for the Google Data Scientist Internship Program in the USA for the 2023/24 academic year.
As a key member of the team, you work with engineers to analyze and interpret data, develop metrics to measure results and integrate methodologies into existing systems.
Worth of Award
You get a minimum full-time salary of $92,000 when being hired into Google’s offices in Colorado.
- Currently pursuing a degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, biostatistics, physics, applied mathematics, operations research, economics).
- Experience with data analysis.
- Experience using R or Python and technology to work with datasets such as scripting or statistical software (R, SAS, etc.).
- Experience with statistical methods (linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic processes, sampling methods, etc.).
- Currently attending a degree program in the US with plans to return to the degree program after completion of the internship.
- Anticipated graduation on or before June 2024.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of university term time.
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
- Ability to take on a leadership role and take initiative.
- Interest in teach others and learn new techniques.
How to Apply
To apply: You must submit all of the following materials when the role goes live:
- In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume – please include the relevant graduation dates for all your degrees (M/YY) along with details of proficiency in statistical software and database and coding language(s) along with any technical experience or projects.
- In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript, must be in English.
Deadline: Applications for the Google Data Scientist Internship will go live in late Fall 2022.