Google invites applications for the Google STEP Internship for Second-year Bachelor’s Students in Computer Science for the 2023/24 academic year.
This application is intended for candidates in their second year of a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science located in the United States (with an anticipated graduation date of December 2024 – May 2025 depending on their program and unique circumstances).
Worth of Award
Minimum full-time salary of $75,000 for those hired into Google’s offices in Colorado.
- Complete a technical project where you’ll get to build solutions and get exposure to immense scale and complexity.
- Attend technical talks by executive Googlers, gain insight into technical interview preparation, learn about Google coding practices and technologies, and develop other skills.
- Receive mentorship from Google engineers to guide you through your summer experience.
- Build networks and friendships with a diverse group of students who share your passion for technology.
- Second-year Bachelor’s student majoring in Computer Science or a related field.
- Currently attending a university in North America.
- Have taken two college computer science courses (AP or IB included).
- Returning to a Bachelor’s degree program with at least two years remaining in their academic program after completion of the Summer 2023 internship.
- Must be able to complete a full-time, 12-week internship between May and August or June and September 2023 (exact program dates will be provided at a later point in the process).
How to Apply
Once you have gathered all of the required application materials, click on the “Apply” button on the official website to upload them in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated resume in English.
- In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
- Second-year students: be sure to include courses you are currently enrolled in.