Google invites applications for the Google Hardware Engineering Internship Program in the USA for the 2023/24 academic year.
As a Hardware Engineering Intern, you will work on Google’s core Consumer Hardware products. The teams you work with design, develop, and deploy next-generation consumer hardware while ensuring that this cutting-edge equipment is reliable. You’ll work closely with engineers to improve the hardware to meet Google’s standards of quality and reliability, and your work has the potential to impact many Google users. Depending on your background and experience, you will receive a project placement in ASIC Hardware/Software Engineering, Electrical Hardware Engineering, Hardware Test Engineering, or Silicon Engineering.
Worth of Award
Minimum full-time salary of $89,500 for those hired into Google’s offices in Colorado.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Hardware System Integration, Signal and Power Integrity, RF System Validation, Bluetooth, Wireless Communications, Product Design, Test, Computer Architecture, Microarchitecture, Digital Design Verification, Digital Circuits, ASIC Physical Design, Electronic Design Automation, FPGAs, Embedded Systems, Compilers, Hardware/Software Co-design, Emulation, Memory Systems, Design methodology.
- Currently attending a degree program in the US with plans to return to the degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience working on consumer hardware projects.
- Experience with wireless communication interfaces and sensors.
- Experience with board layout (e.g., working with CAD/PCB design), Systems Integration, RF, Hardware Test, or Antenna.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of university term time.
How to Apply
- In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume. Please ensure you’ve listed your anticipated graduation date (in MM/YY) and any proficiency in statistical software and database languages on the resume, along with any technical experience or projects.
- In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English. Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.