Cork University Business School invites applications for the International Student Scholarship in Management & Marketing in Ireland for the 2022/23 academic year.
The University is committed to providing dynamic and supportive learning and research environment. It recognizes the diverse backgrounds and interests of both students and staff. In line with this, the successful applicant(s) will be provided with a supportive supervisory team and be provided with learning and networking opportunities to attain the highest standards of academic excellence.
These scholarships seek to build on the already strong cohort of PhD scholars. It is looking for graduates who have a strong desire to earn a PhD that will attain the highest standards of academic excellence and positively influence their discipline in addition to being able to demonstrate the impact of their research to society.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships provide up to four years of funding, covering doctoral programme tuition fees up to a maximum of €5,900 per annum and an annual stipend of €18,500 per year (subject to satisfactory progress in studies each year).
- Teaching experience will also be provided and is part of the scholarship.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have obtained a standard of at least Second Class Honours, Grade I in a relevant Masters’s degree.
- If English is not the first language you will need to satisfy the English language requirement:
- IELTS: 6.5- with no individual section lower than 6
- TOEFL: 90 – with minimum scores as follows: Listening- 20; Reading – 19; Speaking – 21; Writing – 20
How to Apply
- To apply you must email a completed application form (attached to email). In the case of applicants where English is not your first language, you must also provide evidence that you meet the entry criteria.
- Your application should be emailed to Siobhan Boyle