TU Delft invites applications for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships in The Netherlands for the 2022/23 academic session.
A choice to study at TU Delft is a choice to be part of top education and research which are at the heart of the oldest and largest technical university in the Netherlands. Its 8 faculties offer 16 bachelor’s and more than 30 master’s programmes. Its more than 25,000 students and 6,000 employees share a fascination for science, design and technology. And its common mission is impact for a better society.
Worth of Award
Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
To to be considered eligible, you must satisfy the following:
- an excellent international applicant (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year regular TU Delft MSc programmes (not a Joint Education Programme).
- a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum.
- a bachelor degree from an internationally renowned university outside of The Netherlands.
- submitted a complete MSc application before the scholarship deadline.
How to Apply
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc which include two reference letters.
Furthermore, you can
- upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document)
- request the reference letters from your referee(s). Fill out the information about your referee/s and invite them by using the ‘send invitation button’. The referee(s) will receive an automatic email inviting him/her to upload a reference for you.
- combine both procedures. E.g. 1 upload and 1 referee request.
Deadline: The application deadline is December 1, 2022 (23:59 CET).