International Development Office, Swansea University is offering a number of postgraduate scholarships worth £4000 to outstanding and exceptional International Students in UK. Scholarships will be used to offset tuition fees
Worth of award
• Awards are available for the first year of any Undergraduate degree programme, scholarship holders progressing to Year 2, will be eligible for a £2000 award dependent on academic results of Year 1 of 65% and above.
• Awards are available for the first year only of any Postgraduate degree programme.
Applicants may apply if they
• are classed as an overseas student for fee purpose
• are enrolling on a postgraduate course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2014OR have already submitted your application and hold an offer to study at Swansea University in September 2014
• Note that students applying for MPhil or PhD are not eligible to apply for the PG Excellence Scholarships and students progressing from ICWS and students currently studying at Swansea are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
• Applicants must be from non-EU countries only.
• Applicants are not eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries, or home country sponsorship
• Applicants must be enrolling on an eligible course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2014
How to apply
• Applicants must complete the Scholarship form 2014 and return along with your education transcripts to:[email protected]
• Applicants must have completed an application for a place to study at Swansea University which must have been received by the Admissions Office.
Deadline: The deadline for scholarship applications is June 2, 2014.
For further information on scholarships and funding sources relating to specific countries contact the Regional Managers
• Vivian Odede, Swansea University Regional Manager for Africa
• SadhanaLalla, Swansea University Regional Manager for India/Nepal
• Lucy Li Jing, Swansea University Regional Manager for China