THRIVE by SVG Ventures invites applications for the THRIVE Shell Climate Smart Agriculture Challenge in 2022.
The THRIVE Shell Climate Smart Agriculture Challenge aims to identify and support top start-up and scale-up innovators who are driving the global transformation to climate-smart agriculture practices. The challenge aligns with Shell’s Powering Progress strategy and the U.N.’s Sustainable Development Goals. If your start-up or scale-up company fits with the challenge themes, apply now!
Worth of Award
Winners will be selected to receive
- Up to $100,000 in funding to develop a proof of concept
- Acceptance into the Shell GameChanger program with access to coaching and additional funding opportunities
- Automatic nomination for THRIVE’s TOP 50 AgTech & FoodTech Listings
- Potential pilot opportunities with Shell
- Brand recognition through THRIVE media and brand exposure across various channels
Similarly, they will
- Be considered or eligible for investment from Shell Ventures if investment criteria are met
- Access THRIVE’s extensive ecosystem of industry experts & receive focused startup coaching
- Be shortlisted for future partnership opportunities with THRIVE’s network
- Secure placement in THRIVE’s Accelerator Program in 2024
The Climate Smart Agriculture Challenge is open to start-ups and scale-ups located around the world.
Pre-seed to seed stage will be screened based on:
- is the idea fundamentally different, disruptive and unproven?
- could the idea create substantial new value if it works?
- is there a plan to prove the concept quickly and affordably?
- is the idea relevant to the future of climate-smart agriculture?
Series A + with proven scalability of a base business and formalized business model with detailed plan outlining:
- Marketing reach
- Team structure
- Key product offering
How to Apply
You can send in your applications online via the official website.
Deadline: December 11, 2022 marks the deadline for applications for the THRIVE Shell Climate Smart Agriculture Challenge.