One League invites applications for the One League Innovation & Entrepreneurship Program in the USA in 2022.
One League’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship program is offered in collaboration with Stanford Online and features a curated selection of courses from Stanford’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship program.
The program provides the essential skills of innovation and entrepreneurship and features training on the highly acclaimed Design Thinking approach from Stanford’s school. It covers key topics including building effective business models, scaling products and businesses, raising capital, and more.
The six courses in the program feature a combination of multimedia instructional videos and self-paced exercises along with live, synchronous classes with fellow entrepreneurs from all over the world. This will be led by some of Silicon Valley’s best-in-class instructors and facilitators. Each course is an opportunity to apply the essential learnings, tips, and tricks taught in the course to your own startup or business problem in real-time utilizing the One League Idea Implementation Lab model. It includes
- Essentials of Entrepreneurship
- Cultivating the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Design Thinking: Empathize & Prototype
- Building Business Models
- The Power of Stories to Fuel Innovation
- Capstone: Venture Pitch
Worth of Award
As a participant, you will
- Learn the essential innovation and entrepreneurship skills, tips, and tricks from the best in Silicon Valley and the world
- Collaborate with and learn from a highly select cohort of fellow entrepreneurs and innovators from around the world
- Receive mentorship from an extensive coalition of industry leaders, incredible founders, and more
- Meet inspiring speakers and guests, including renowned startup founders, technology industry leaders, venture capitalists, and more and build your global network
- Receive guidance, support, and access to opportunities to seek venture funding to propel world-changing ideas
This programme is for
- Current and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Working on high-impact ideas, with the potential to drive meaningful, positive change in the world
- Solving real-world global problems with innovative solutions, using a deep technical area of expertise or a core competitive advantage
- All disciplines and industries
- All regions of the world
Eligible candidates should
- have a Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- demonstrate commitment to building a startup or driving innovation in their industries
- demonstrate passion to drive positive change in their local regions through innovation and entrepreneurship
How to Apply
Ensure you send in your applications online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the One League Innovation & Entrepreneurship Program close October 15, 2022, Midnight PST.