The University of Wollongong in Australia invites applications from international students for the 2014/15 partial tuition scholarship. There are five (5) partial tuition scholarships available for international students commencing their first course at UOW’s Sydney Business School in each of the three (3) trimesters.
Worth of Award: The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
How to Apply
To apply, you need to:
- Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Documents to submit:
- An application form
- Your certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500 word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
- Please send your application to email: [email protected]
Deadline: Applications for Trimester 3, 2014 are now open. Applications must be submitted by June 14, 2014. Applicants will be notified of the outcome three (3) weeks after the application closing date.
Click here for more details and to apply online