Applications for the UBS Global Markets Graduate Talent Program in Johannesburg in 2022 are currently open.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. It operates through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Its global reach and the breadth of its expertise sets it apart from its competitors.
Worth of Award
During the graduate program, you will get exposure to various market roles across Distribution, Financing and Derivatives & Solutions, where you will:
- Assist clients in meeting their increasing complex mandates
- Help develop structures and payoff profiles to suit clients ever-changing needs in both a local and global context
- Promoting solutions and trading opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of their needs, investment styles and market conditions
- Be the link between clients and execution desks, servicing their risk management and trading demands
You need to be in your final year of post graduate studies at university or have recently graduated. UBS is particularly interested in graduates with a passion for global financial markets and backgrounds in economics, finance, science, engineering, data science, computer science or mathematics. UBS would like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyse a problem, take a view, and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make an impact
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
Perhaps you have organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you have achieved match the skills UBS is after.
How to Apply
Get the following documents ready for your application for the UBS Global Markets Graduate Talent Program:
- Résumé/CV (PDF or word document, maximum 3 MB)
- Cover letter (explain how you can contribute to UBS’ success)
- References and diplomas, if available
Deadline: December 31, 2022.