Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany seeks applications from prospective international candidates for the 2014/15 Frankfurt School Scholarships. The aim of the Frankfurt School funding programme is to provide especially talented candidates with an opportunity to study irrespective of their financial circumstances. The school awards a maximum of three scholarships every year for each of the following study programmes:
- Management, Philosophy & Economics (B.Sc.)
- International Business Administration (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration (B.Sc.)
- Master of Finance (M.Sc.)
- Master in Management (M.Sc.)
- Master of International Business (M.A.)
Worth of Award
All tuition fees at Frankfurt School are waived for scholarship holders. If the scholarships are split, then a 50% tuition waiver is granted.
- Selection criteria include candidates’ academic results (marks at A-Level or equivalent, or grade of first degree),
- Performance in the Frankfurt School selection procedure and candidates’ personal details (extracurricular activities, social commitment, intercultural skills, international experience and, if relevant, professional experience, internships).
- Diversity and social aspects may be taken into consideration in the case of equivalent qualifications.
- Scholarships are awarded initially for a period of two semesters and are only extended if candidates perform to the standards required by the respective study programmes.
How to Apply
- Candidates are to apply to the study programme.
- It is not possible to submit a separate application for a scholarship.
Deadline:The complete application for the study programme must be submitted by May 31, 2014. Scholarship winners are selected by a Frankfurt School committee between March 15 and June 15, 2014. Incomplete applications or applications received after this date cannot be considered for a scholarship. The committee’s decision is final and candidates have no legal entitlement to a scholarship.
Click here for more details and to apply online