RMIT University invites applications for the PhD Scholarship in New Aero and Space Technology Research (BOGGI-DC1) in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session.
This is a 36-month research position (extendable for up to 48 months) based in Italy at BOGGI. The position is funded by European Union under the MSCA COFUND Action: RMIT European Doctoral Innovators (REDI) program. And the selected Researcher will be enrolled at RMIT University and the University of Bologna as a Doctoral Student.
Worth of Award
One position is valued at up to 29,078 EUR per annum for 3 years full-time, with the possibility for a 12-month extension.
- Approximately 20 days of paid holiday leave
- Sick/injury leave
- Parental leave
- Social security contributions
- Family allowance as per Italian law
- 1,000€ yearly travel allowance to cover flights and accommodation to participate in the annual workshop at RMIT Europe in Barcelona (Spain)
- 10,000€ allowance to cover flights and living expenses for up to 12 months in Australia
To apply for REDI, you must comply with the MSCA-COFUND eligibility criteria by the application deadline: They include
- Being in the first four years (Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) research experience of your research career and not yet being awarded a doctoral degree. FTE Research Experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree entitling him/her to embark on a doctorate,
- Not having resided or carried out your main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of your research host for more than 12 months.
- Holding a master’s OR equivalent degree.
- Having evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or professional experience. Experience that demonstrates that the applicant has developed knowledge of the field of study. Or cognate field and the potential for research sufficient to undertake the chosen project. AND
- Having English level C1 language proficiency.
In addition to the above, if your application is successful, you will be required to apply for a working visa in Italy.
How to Apply
You can apply online for the PhD Scholarship in New Aero and Space Technology via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the PhD Scholarship in Novel Concepts close on September 19th, 2022.