RMIT University invites applications for the PhD Scholarship in Novel Concepts for Self-healing Organic Coatings (MPIE-BASF-DC1) in Germany for the 2022/23 academic year.
REDI is a unique PhD training program offering industry-supported positions with excellent salaries, and enviable international experiences. It includes a residential year in Melbourne, Australia and annual workshop weeks in Barcelona, Spain. This comes with top-class training as well as networking with academic and industry leaders across 60+ supporting partners.
Worth of Award
One position valued at up to 34,000 – 42,000 EUR per annum for 4 years full time.
- All benefits according to the German public service tariff system (TVÖD), such as paid holiday leave, sick leave, parental leave.
- 1,000€ yearly travel allowance to cover flights and accommodation to participate in the annual workshop at RMIT Europe in Barcelona (Spain).
- 10,000€ allowance to cover flights and living expenses for up to 12 months in Australia.
To apply for REDI, you must comply with the MSCA-COFUND eligibility criteria by the application deadline: They include
- Being in the first four years (Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) research experience of your research career and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree. FTE Research Experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree entitling him/her to embark on a doctorate,
- Not having resided or carried out your main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of your research host for more than 12 months.
- Holding a master’s OR equivalent degree (for example bachelor’s degree with honours) in a discipline related to the research project of your choice, including a research component that allows you to enroll in a university doctoral programme by January 2023,
- Having evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or professional experience. Experience that demonstrates that the applicant has developed knowledge of the field of study or cognate field and the potential for research sufficient to undertake the chosen project. AND
- Having English level C1 language proficiency.
How to Apply
The application process is entirely online.
Deadline: Applications for the PhD Scholarship in Novel Concepts close on September 19th, 2022.