Applications for the ClimaTech DIGITALART4CLIMATE Competition for Artists and Visual Storytellers in Egypt in 2022 are currently open.
ClimaTech Run calls for all artists and visual storytellers who can inspire hope around climate action and express the link between us and our planet.
Engaging and sensitizing ordinary people to be more aware of environmental challenges is not always easy. This is why art plays a huge role in valuing our human experiences. This track aims to showcase how the fusion between technology and art is pivotal in building a connection with the earth.
Are you an artist looking to spread awareness about climate action? Are you passionate about highlighting the importance of putting women and young people affected by climate change at the forefront? Then you need to apply to this year’s COP27 DigitalArt4Climate track.
Worth of Award
- Through DigitalArt4Climate, artists will be given the platform to showcase their artworks to help combat the climate change crisis.
- Top-voted digital artists will be awarded up to $5,000 for winning the competition in the first place, $3,000 for the second place, and $2,000 for the third place.
- The Run will feature their artworks at COP27 to showcase the creative work of climate enthusiast artists and other visual media storytellers in response to climate change.
To be considered eligible,
- You must be at least 18 years old when applying to the competition.
- Artists are allowed a maximum submission of 3 art pieces per entry.
- The work submitted must be authentic and original.
- Applicant must be able to provide valid contact details and sufficient bank information in case of winning to receive the monetary award.
How to Apply
You can apply for the ClimaTech DIGITALART4CLIMATE Competition online via the official website.
Deadline: September 22nd at 23:59 (GMT).