Worth of Award
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include:
- Computer allowance
- Book allowance
- Conference allowance.
- The student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Opens worldwide.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- Compulsory for all applicants, Please note it cannot be substituted by GATE.
- Compulsory for NUS and NTU Masters students and graduates.
- Only waived for NUS, NTU and SUTD Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates.
- TOEFL/IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants whose
- OR is not in English
- The medium of undergraduate instruction
- Native tongue
How to Apply
To apply for the NUS PhD Scholarship;
- Only online applications via https://inetapps.nus.edu.sg/GDA2/Home.aspx are accepted.
- You must also complete a critical Google Questionnaire.
- Your application is only considered complete after you
- Submit your PDF dossier
- Submit your hardcopy package
- Complete and submit your Google Questionnaire BEFORE the application deadline.
Deadline: The application deadline is December 15, 2022.