Crowd4SDG invites applications for the #Open17 Climate Resilience and Justice Challenge in Switzerland in 2022.
Are you passionate about Climate Justice and have a project or an idea for a solution that supports individuals and communities’ preparedness for Climate Change? Then pitch your idea, prototype, or project that tackles specific Climate Justice challenges using crowd-sourcing solutions.
Ideas that could help to measure or propose ways to improve the following are highly sought after:
- The participation of vulnerable groups in the discussion and climate decision-making
- Public services and government responsiveness for climate resilience
- Measuring access to environmental justice
- Measuring access to environmental information and countering mis/disinformation
- Climate change impacts, conflict, displacement, and insecurity
Worth of Award
- Individual applicants will receive €100 prizes during Aug-Sept 2022.
- Members of top teams that are invited to participate in the conference in Geneva in March 2023 will have travel and accommodation covered.
- The Open17 Challenge is open to any individual anywhere in the world.
- Applicants must be 16 or older.
- Applications must be in English, and participants should have a good command of written and spoken English.
How to Apply
- Register on the Goodwall Social Network (goodwall.io)
- Go to the #Open17ClimateJustice Challenge page on Goodwall
- Click on “Take Part” and select “Share a Post”
- Record and upload a 1-min video pitch about your idea
- In the Post title, make sure to add the hashtag #Open17ClimateJustice
Deadline: The application deadline for the #Open17 Climate Resilience is September 30, midnight CEST.