The University of Melbourne invites applications for the Jack Keating Fund Policy Paper in Australia for the 2022/23 academic year.
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education and the Jack Keating Fund Scholarship Committee are delighted to offer financial assistance to enable the creation of a policy paper. This paper would support policy research in Australia in the field of education where the research is likely to impact on greater equality of opportunity and educational outcomes and the advancement of social justice.
Worth of Award
- The recipient would receive up to $20,000 to create a 15-20 page policy paper (desktop research, no ethics required) over six months, with the possibility of a three-month extension if required.
- 70% paid to the recipient up front with the remainder paid after the paper.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a staff or student at the University of Melbourne, OR
- be a person or organization external to the University.
The selection criteria include the
- paper must be completed by December 15, 2023, at the latest.
- University reserves the right to review the paper before publication.
- University will house the published paper on the University website, but the recipient of the funding will retain intellectual property.
- Award recipients are encouraged to publish the paper elsewhere but are expected to inform the University of such publications.
- recipient must acknowledge that the paper has been funded by The Jack Keating Fund.
- University would have the right to withdraw association with the paper if required.
How to Apply
You can apply online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications close Monday, October 31, 2022, at midnight.