Applications for the Yunus & Youth Forward Entrepreneurial Program for Teenagers in the USA in 2022 are currently open.
Yunus & Youth is looking for young people who want to transform their communities through business.
Forward supports black youth while they shape their own future. It does so through three main components: a vibrant and youthful community – formed by participants, staff members, and mentors; online learning modules with a curated curriculum and hands-on activities, and a mentoring program.
Worth of Award
Through this program, you will learn how to turn your ideas and vision for your community into a financially sustainable business model.
Applicants must be 15-19 years old, identify as black, live in the United States, and be in high school.
To be considered for forwarding, applicants must:
- Be within the program’s age range (15 to 19 years old) at the time of application
- Reside in the United States
- Have stable access to the Internet.
How to Apply
The Forward selection process has the following steps:
- Written Application: Participants will submit a written application through this online questionnaire. They will answer questions related to the eligibility and selection criteria listed on each form session. Important: All open-ended questions should be under 600 characters including spaces).
- Online Interview with Y&Y Forward Team: Shortlisted participants will be invited for a short online chat with the main purpose of going deeper into their written application, and of checking that they agree with the program’s conditions, timeline, and implications. Shortlisted candidates will be notified on an ongoing basis before the deadline.
Yunus & Youth reserves the right to add another step to the Selection Process if the number of applicants is higher than was estimated.
Deadline: Apply for the Yunus & Youth Forward Entrepreneurial Program by August 26, 2022 to be considered for the program.