University of Aberdeen invites applications for tuition reduction tuition scholarship to international undergraduate students interested in studying English Law at the University.
Worth of Awards: The scholarship is worth £12,000 and will consist of Â£4,000 reduction in tuition fees, per annum, for the first three years of study. As an international student, you will not be required to pay fees in your fourth year of study
To be eligible for consideration you must:
- Hold an offer of admission to the LLB English Law degree
- Hold overseas status for tuition fee purposes
- Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit and on consideration of a personal statement.
How to apply
- To be considered, you must have applied for a place on the LLB English Law degree programme and have submitted a personal statement of no more than 500 words to Mr Derek Auchie – [email protected] – explaining your career aspirations on graduating with the LLB English Law degree.
- You must have applied for a place and have submitted your personal statement no later than 31 May 2014.
Deadline: Application closes on May 31, 2014
Further Information; contact Mr Derek Auchie – [email protected].