Applications for the Canva Champion Community Award for Creators Worldwide in 2022 are currently open.
Do you know a Canva champion in your community? Or maybe it’s you.
Canva wants to hear stories of how it has helped you achieve your crazy big goals.
In this celebration, Canva recognizes its incredibly talented and diverse community. It will showcase the magical moments and measurable impact they made through Canva—whether that’s in the field of digital content or in their workplaces, schools, non-profits, and organizations of all sizes.
Worth of Award
Participants get to win exciting prizes including
- A spotlight at the Canva Create event
- $500 USD donation to a cause of your choice
- One of its first-ever Canva Community Awards
- Spend half a day learning from our very own Canva team
- Exclusive Canva swag
Eligible categories include
- This award is for individuals who use Canva to empower others and create positive impact.
- If you have started a movement in your local community, successfully proposed a big and beneficial change at work, or elevated your craft through the power of creativity, this one is for you!
- This award is for a team of two or more that uses Canva to reach a milestone and collectively achieve a mission.
- If you’re a trailblazing startup, a non-profit group, or an inventive team from any organization that has created something that will inspire and empower the future generation, Canva would love to share the spotlight with you!
- This award is for an individual or team who uses Canva to design never-before-seen creations; whether through video, social media, printed designs, presentations, or anything else created in Canva.
- If you’re someone who has taken design to the next level through a unique marriage proposal, an amazing Canva love song that’s gone viral, or you’ve landed your design in an iconic billboard, this award is absolutely for you!
How to Apply
You can make your application for the Canva Champion Community Award online via the official website.
When submitting your entries, submit
- Your story (or your nominee’s) with up to 500 word count
- Examples of your CANVA Designs
- A 60 second video to build on your story (OPTIONAL)
Deadline: August 18, 2022 at 11:59 pm PDT