IE Foundation invites applications for the Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship for Africans and Norwegians for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship at IE was set up to remove financial
barriers to education for high-potential individuals from Norway and Africa, helping
them to unleash their innovative business vision.
With 46 scholarships available over a period of 4 years, 24 will be awarded to students from Ethiopia, Liberia, and South Africa, with the remaining 22 destined for individuals from Norway.
Worth of Award
The Masters’ scholarships are awarded based on financial need and cover up to 100% of
tuition and living expenses (living expenses package included).
- This initiative is open to candidates from Ethiopia, Liberia, and South Africa who demonstrate academic excellence, strong leadership capabilities, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Candidates who are seeking a dynamic, global experience and are passionate about using their insights to positively impact their home countries after graduation are the kind sought after.
- Candidates who can demonstrate how the scholarship will enable them to positively impact their countries after graduation.
There are both full and partial scholarships available, including room and board for Master’s programs focused on technology, business, and development.
Masters students must
- be nationals of Liberia, Ethiopia, or South Africa.
- have outstanding academic records, with a minimum GPA of 75/100.
- demonstrate outstanding achievements in their personal and professional lives that have had an impact on their countries or communities.
- Demonstrate an international outlook, leadership qualities, and a vision to better their home countries.
- Proven financial need (preference given).
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The scholarship application deadline for the Spring Intake is November 1st.