The University of Auckland is inviting applications for the Master of Health Leadership-International Student Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Scholarships were established in 2016 and are financed by the Faculty of Medical & Health Sciences.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to support international students to develop leadership capabilities for the health sector and further their careers in health management, health care quality improvement, international health management and health leadership in their communities by enrolling into the Master of Health Leadership at the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
Worth of Award
This is a Scholarship to support new international students enrolling full-time in a Master of Health Leadership with a contribution towards tuition fees of up to $15,000.
- The Scholarships will be awarded to new international students applying for admission to a Master of Health Leadership at the University of Auckland Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Students who have commenced study in a Master of Health Leadership are not eligible for consideration for these scholarships.
- To take up and be paid the Scholarships the candidate must be enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in a Master of Health Leadership in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- The Scholarships are tenable by international students
How to Apply
- You do not need to apply for this scholarship, award or prize or complete an online application form.
- It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
- For more information about the awarding process for this scholarship, award or prize, download a copy of the regulations.
Deadline: The application is ongoing.