Boustany Foundation offers a Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students in the USA for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. And the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
It is worthy of note that the Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on purpose developing leaders. Little wonder that MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire change and innovate throughout their lives – in business and in other organizations, in their communities, and in society.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
Deadline: Submission of candidacy for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students closes May 31st, 2023.