The University of Surrey is pleased to announce that it will be running the Surrey International Masters Scholarship in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
The International Scholarship is for new master’s students coming to Surrey from seven different countries. The awards are named as follows:
- India Masters Scholarship 2022
- Thailand Masters Scholarship 2022
- Nigeria Masters Scholarship 2022
- Pakistan Masters Scholarship 2022
- Turkey Masters Scholarship 2022
- Vietnam Masters Scholarship 2022
- Ghana Masters Scholarship 2022.
Worth of Award
Awards of a tuition fee discount of £2,500 are available to all applicants holding a Surrey offer to study a full-time master’s programme in October 2022 and February 2023, (except the Surrey MBA).
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be domiciled in India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana
- Hold an offer for a full-time master’s programme (except MBA)
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for UK fees)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship. You may, however, also be in receipt of the Surrey alumni discount)
- Be registering for the first year of a full-time master’s programme with an October 2022 or February 2023 start date.
How to Apply
- There is no formal application for this scholarship.
- All offer holders will be considered against the stated criteria and, if successful, the award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount.
This discount will not appear on your offer letter but will be applied to your CAS letter.
Deadline: Applications are currently open.