The University of Adelaide invites applications for the Higher Education Scholarships for Postgraduate International Students in Australia for the 2022/23 academic year.
The Higher Education Scholarships reward undergraduate and postgraduate (by coursework) international students. Students who have demonstrated their passion for learning and loyalty to Australian education by successfully completing their year 12 high school studies (undergraduate only). Or AQF-recognized course or program at an Australian higher education institution, prior to commencing their degree at the University of Adelaide.
Worth of Award
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen degree.
To be considered eligible, you must
- Either be an alumnus (graduate) of an AQF-recognized Australian Higher Education institution or have completed an onshore Australian Year 12 qualification. This is with an ATAR of 80 or an onshore IB Diploma with a total of 28;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission;
- Enrol in a full-time study load for each study period of your degree.
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognized scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs.
- Applicants for certain programs
How to Apply
It is not necessary to apply for the 2021-2025 University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship. This is because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
Thus no separate Scholarship application form is required as scholarship recipients will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
Deadline: Scholarships are open throughout the year. But applicants are encouraged to finalize their admissions process as early as possible. This will allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.