Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is offering scholarships for the Coca-Cola Scholars Program for International Students in the USA for the 2022/23 academic year.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to students in their final year of high school. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 34th class in 2022, the Foundation has provided over 6,600 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $78 million in educational support.
Worth of Award
150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2022-20232 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by the U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Expecting to receive a high school diploma during the current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Able to verify a minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in high school coursework
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of current employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
- Children or grandchildren of former employees who are currently receiving retirement benefits based on their previous employment with Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
How to Apply
You can make your application online via the official website.
Deadline: The 2023 Coca-Cola Scholars Program application deadline is 5 p.m. Eastern on Monday, October 31, 2022.