Nanyang Technological University invites applications for the Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) in Singapore for the 2022/23 academic year.
The Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) Scheme is NTU’s elite faculty recruitment programme aimed at attracting and recruiting outstanding young scientists and researchers to conduct independent research in NTU. The NAP awardees would be given a tenuretrack Assistant Professor appointment and they will have independence and freedom to pursue their own research directions.
Worth of Award
Successful candidates will:
- Receive a start-up research grant of up to S$ 1 million (US$ 753K; €619K; £532K).
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration package and other benefits including assistance with accommodation.
- Hold a tenure-track appointment and play lead roles in the university’s new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research.
- The university provides an excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding.
- Early career researcher (post-doctoral fellow or equivalent) from a reputable university.
- PhD or equivalent degree in any discipline obtained within the past 10 years.
- Strong track record for publication and relevant teaching experience.
- Ready to lead his/her research group independently.
- Clinician-Scientists interested in clinical studies, epidemiology, and translational research are welcome.
How to Apply
All applications should be made via the official website.
- Kindly note that only online applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Applicants are responsible to remind their referees to submit the referees’ reports by 7 October 2021, 11.59 P.M (UTC/GMT +8.00) to complete their application.
Deadline: Applications now open for submission till Thursday, September 30, 2022, 11:59 P.M. (UTC / GMT +8:00).