The Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia invites applications for the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia for the 2022/23 academic year.
MRIWA scholarships are awarded to students undertaking eligible post-graduate research relevant to the minerals industry of Western Australia. Applications can be considered from candidates studying or intending to study in any field consistent with MRIWA’s current Research Priority Plan.
Worth of Award
- MRIWA Scholarships provide payment of an annual stipend of up to $36,047.
- It also provides and an allowance of $5,151 to support research and travel costs for up to three years. This comes with the possibility of a six-month extension.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be undertaking research relevant to the minerals industry of Western Australia;
- Meet the criteria for admission to a relevant Higher Degree by Research program at an eligible university, and have applied for entry into that program;
- Meet all specified eligibility criteria for the scholarship(s) you are applying for;
- Have submitted a completed application form and research proposal to MRIWA;
How to Apply
Complete all eligibility requirements and submit the required documents, including a completed MRIWA scholarship application form and a research proposal endorsed by potential supervisors at the proposed university, to [email protected]
Deadline: Applications for the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships close September 30, 2022.