The Assembly invites applications for the SPARK for Young Creatives in Tech and Fash-tech in Nigeria in 2022.
This first edition of SPARK is a 7-day virtual learning and skill-sharing series designed to support 200 young creatives who are aspiring to key creative roles in tech and fash-tech with the relevant skills needed to secure employment or explore entrepreneurship opportunities in the intersection of the tech and creative industries.
Worth of Award
Here’s how joining SPARK can help you. You’ll gain
- skills development that will prepare you to meet workplace demands
- opportunities for professional and career development.
- top industry professionals and executives
- a network of peers who like yourself are set on career growth.
To join SPARK, you’ll have to meet the following criteria:
- are between the ages of 18 – 35
- must be resident in Nigeria
- must not have more than 3 years of work experience
- can prove your interest in one of the 4 creative skills pathways (Product Management | Branding | Digital Marketing | Content Strategy and Creation)
How to Apply
If you meet the eligibility criteria to apply to SPARK, please choose your interested pathway;
- Product Management
- Digital Marketing
- Content Creation and Strategy
Deadline: The application closes on August 19th, 2022.