Swinburne University of Technology invites applications for the George Swinburne Postgraduate STEM Scholarship in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session.
Swinburne has an international reputation for quality research that connects science and technology with business and the community. Its standing in prestigious world academic ranking lists reflects its commitment to high-quality teaching and research and graduate outcomes.
Similarly, it has a reputation for quality education and world-class research. This research creates jobs, improves lives, connects science and technology with business and the community, and elicits real change in the world. It has led advancements in solar sciences, advanced manufacturing and sustainable technologies.
Worth of Award
If you’re a commencing postgraduate student applying for select STEM courses, you could receive 30% off your tuition fees for the duration of your course.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be applying for one of the following courses:
- Master of Business Information Systems
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Master of Construction Management Practice (and combined degrees)
- Master of Cybersecurity
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Engineering Practice (all specializations and combined degrees)
- Master of Engineering Science (all specializations)
- Master of Financial Technologies
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Professional Engineering
- Master of Science (Biotechnology)
- Master of Supply Chain Innovation
How to Apply
When you apply for a Swinburne course, we automatically consider you for an international scholarship – no separate application is required.
Deadline: Applications for the George Swinburne Postgraduate STEM Scholarship are currently ongoing.