Toyota invites applications for the Toyota Graduate Trainee IT in South Africa for the 2022/23 academic session are currently open.
It invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme.
The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme. It strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
Worth of Award
- enjoy exposure to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- be exposed to world class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- receive access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidized canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- develop competency through value driven performance management systems aimed at developing future leaders.
- be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification: BSc or Btech Degree in IT
- be agile learners who are committed to self-development.
- demonstrate leadership qualities.
- share Toyota’s values.
- Toyota’s passion for change and improvement.
- demonstrate academic proficiency
- be South African citizens
How to Apply
Your applications should include your CV as well as a copy of your
- Grade 12 certificate
- tertiary qualification
- academic record
Deadline: Applications for the Toyota Graduate Trainee IT are currently open.